Have a brownfield site that probably will need cleanup but you need to fund an assessment? Apply to the Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority (Port Authority) for funding. The Port is accepting applications for funding under its United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) Brownfield Assessment Grant. Applications will continue being accepted through July, 2020 or until funds have been expended. Eligible applicants include municipal corporations of Hamilton County, developers, private businesses and property owners or other agencies/entities with prior approval of the Port Authority.
- Ohio Voluntary Action Program (VAP) Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Ohio Voluntary Action Program (VAP) Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
- ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- ASTM Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
- Preparation of a Remedial Action Plan
See attached documents for additional information.